Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Coupon Adventure

I have decided to get into couponing more or I guess start again.  I used to get the paper free from our apartment complex but that stopped a couple of years ago and I just didn't want to pay for the paper.  Then my library had coupons so that is how I would do a little couponing to save some money.  We moved across town and my library doesn't have coupons so I have decided to start buying them on ebay.  Have any of you done this before?

I am now going to be figuring out if this is worth it or not and what price is actually reasonable.  My husband is skeptical of this but is supportive of me figuring out if this is really worth it for our family.

I am trying to cut costs where I can with food and gas going up.   I would love to hear what you have been doing to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment